it's like we're going up to the sky and touch the cloud to see the angel playing so hard.
Haha. the quote above made by myself. lmfao;; sorta "disguesseu" so, this post will be "tagged" by someone which i dont know her really well but still thanks for asking the question. so here's the question :
1. Which one of the art’s four branch (music,teathre,dance,and fine) is your favourite? Please give me the reason.
2. What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?
3. Write three words that describe yourself. (example : Cheerful. Lazy. Moody.)
4. Books, music, or movies? Please give me your opinion.
5. What kind of person that inspires you?
6. Do you think curiosity is best to keep or to express? Why?
7. Which one will you choose, live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?
8. From the four seasons, which one do you like best? Spring, summer, autumn, or winter?
9. Do you believe in fairytale?
10. Right now, are you grateful with your life? If it’s not, why?
11. What is your favourite novel?
1. music ? because everyone does.
2. unicorn. they were all so plushy-looking
3. matured. boring. lazy
4. The Help, so amajjing story with sad ending. sorta fine-looking
5. idk. but there's some of my friends on tumblr. so inspiring me about nature and culture of one specific country
6. if curiosity of someone we do like or love, just keep it. if it wasnt, depends on someone if there's advantages of express or keep it.
7. the 1st option
8. autumn ?
9. of course not.
10. no, there's a lot of reason why. i'll be grateful if i'm working nowh.
11. The Help, The Lovely Bones =)
That's all from gals with d'pop trendy kinda calm-good-looking like ;p